Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Greetings From Me.


So I have written this post dozens of times in my head while milking cows. It was funny and witty, and dreadfully cool, but now that I am here at the computer I don't know what to say. "Hi", I suppose would be in order.

I have decided to go with a pen-name for this venture, H.B. Markor being a nice combination of bits and pieces of my actual name. How long this journey will go on, no one knows for sure. What I do know is that you will be getting to see all of my many hobbies including my attempts at story writing(not too often, I may actually have given up on this inside and not admitted it to myself yet), painting (which I love more each and every day), the books I may or not be reading, and some photography(mostly of cows and trees and perhaps a lot of sunsets). Oh, and there WILL be a few fish tales thrown in just for fun, since Tuesdays are Fishing with Heidi(my very best fishing friend) days, and a few horror stories from the farm.

If any of this sounds at all interesting to you, then stick around and I might just keep you entertained a few times a week(or month, depending on how often I remember that I have a blog).

3 comments:

  1. Of all the people out there who could have started a blog right now, I think you would be my very favourite to do so (except perhaps JK Rowling, but I don't see that happening anytime soon). You never fail to entertain me with your wonderful world view. I am thrilled to get to read more of your insights, be they about cows (I should expect!), painting, or other things. So a very warm welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Cruella, that's so nice of you to say! Seeing as how I pretty much only keep up with a few blogs, primarily yours ( Tami is far too prolific to keep up with all the time, though I do try) that means a lot to me.

    If only JK Rowling would blog, that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you had a blog and although I'm only on the first post, I have great expectations ;-)
    On with the reading then...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Fun!