Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finishing one thing only leaves more to do

Today's project was finishing up this painting. It started out as a big sun in the center of the canvas board with a few grades of blue leading to it, but eventually turned into a big orange thing. I guess the only original part of the whole thing is the blue at the top. That seems to be how I do all of my artwork, no clear idea going in, and hoping it finds a story to tell when the paint dries. Overall I am generally happy with how this turned out.

For the past few days there has been quite a bit going on as far as farm work seeing as how it is April and rock picking/ planting season is in full swing, but since it is a bit wet and rainy out, not much is getting done today. A good day to work on some of the other projects I have going on, so I opened up some Word files on my computer and (*gasp*!) actually worked on Fairytale: A Parody, which I haven't done in a while. It was fairly easy getting back into though, since I already had the next chapter all written on a slip of paper I carry around at work with me for when inspiration strikes. So that means at some point I should pick up the pen again and work on that pesky NaNoWriMo novel I abandoned way back in December.

Moo.

3 comments:

  1. Aha! I'm so glad you've decided to take up blogging! (you need to tell somebody, silly--I could tell I knew you, but until I saw cows...) well and then I remembered the facebook name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well< apparently I am just really bad at bragging, plus I wanted to get the stinking thing up and moving before I started shouting about it. I think I finally got it set up how I want it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady, am I allowed to read your stories and if so, where can I read them?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Fun!