Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Worm to your MOTHER

What happens when you give two nutcases fishing licenses and an afternoon at the lake once a week? Craziness!

The very first fishing outing of 2010!
Though we only caught three little fish today, we had a great time as usual hanging out at the pigeon river overflow lake. We started the day out as we always do, by singing the song that draws the fish in, which resulted in Heidi catching the first fish of 2010 (even though I got the first nibble).

Since today was so very long, I am going to leave it at that, and let you go with the song, so be sure to sing next time you want to catch a fish!

Fishy Fishy of the lake,
Fishy fishy take my bait,
Fishy fishy please don't wait, I promise you you'll look really pretty on my plate!


Moo.

1 comment:

  1. I need a sea modified version of this song...chop, chop!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Fun!