Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Storytime Thursday - Cats

Today's story is another 'Picture Story', where I will post a line of pictures, and just sort of caption them to give a general idea of what's going on. I hope you enjoy it!

The Cat Army
This is my cat army, or maybe it's a horde. They could conquer a small country, but for now are content with a small Wisconsin farm, battling with the pigeons. 
Every good army needs a command team.
And a future generation of fighters.
Rest is good...
but staying alert is important.

Lookouts are posted everywhere...
Camouflaged down low...
sitting up high...







Somewhere in between...
Napping is mandatory...

as is grooming.
Climbing is fun and helps with balance.
Be suspicious of everything...
except when it is tasty milk...
then everyone digs in!


3 comments:

  1. An amusing cat-alogue of events. Thanks for this.

    All the best, Boonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, Maria, this is hilarious! I'm pretty sure I snorted some lemon iced tea out my nose when I laughed. Good thing no one else is around to witness. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Fun!