Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today's Tuesday's --Cows

These are my current cows. Aubyn and Agent. I bought Aubyn from the farm that I used to work at when they sold out this spring and got a bull calf from her. I was mildly disappointed that I didn't get a heifer calf, but my boss has said that he would like to keep him around for breeding purposes, and that is fine by me. 

The reason I bought this cow in particular was because she is the daughter of my all-time favorite cow , Blinky. She had some sort of eye disorder, but she was a dear, sweet cow when I knew her.  Besides being  her daughter, the cow I bought had a puffy leg from the excitement of getting ready to sell, and went for a lot less than she was worth, so I got a really good deal on her. Plus she is awesome.

So there you go, three generations on one blog post.

Moo.

1 comment:

  1. Three generations of cows! Love that! The calf is just adorable, and the mother and grandmother looks like awesome cows too. I've never really been much around cows, so I'm slightly in awe that you actually work with them on a daily basis, and I think it's wicked cool that I now know someone who owns a cow! Moo :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Fun!