Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6th... *Sigh*

I have resigned myself to forever being a week behind whenever I do a WriMo. It seems as though as soon as I set a goal, the world (or more accurately, my boss) conspires against me and sucks all of my time down a vortex  of freezing cold, weariness inducing projects that make me want to sleep for a week. November first saw the beginning of the 'Great Barn Cleaner Chain Replacement Project', which has been in the works for over a year, but somehow only got the ambition to begin the same as NaNoWriMo. But it is done now, that old chain was hauled up to the scrap yard this morning, and I am finally shot of that horrible project.

Now it is on to writing! (If only I wasn't so annoyed with my story all of a sudden...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Fun!