Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Lily and A contest

I have been thinking of making an Etsy shop to sell my paintings, and prints of them as well if I can find somewhere local to make them for me.

But I am awful at coming up with names for these sort of things, so I would like all of you to come up with a name for my shop, and the one that I pick will receive a prize!  I will send you the original painting of your choice (assuming of course that I still have it). Just put your suggestion in the comments of this post.

Which brings me to another request, does anyone know how the 'pages' thing works? I would like to have a page of all of the paintings I have posted on here.

And finally, a lily painting.



UPDATE: So I have been wandering around Etsy, registered, and apparently your username becomes your shop name, so no cool, catchy shop name. ): I am sad. But I am working on getting it set up now. In case anyone cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Fun!