Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

G

I had an awful time thinking of something to write about since there are so many ways to go with it; gnomes, giraffes, gourmet food (as in my awesome stroganaff I made last night), Gossip ('He who gossips to you will gossip of you'), but none seemed to  fit right.

But then I remembered Gnome Gerome, a silly little series of poems and a story that I wrote three years ago and posted on HPANA's fanfiction forum.

Here they are:

Gnome Gerome
nibbled mums bum
now he's a piddle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gnome Gerome
nibbled Molly's Middle,
Now he's her pillow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gnome Gerome
tickled a toad,
now he's alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gnome Gerome
nibbled his middle
and giggled!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gnome Gerome
Wiggled his middle
and giggled!

2 comments:

  1. It was fun reading this. The story made me giggle.

    The Madlab Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that you you enjoyed it! It was fun remembering the silliness of them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Fun!