Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Versus

*
Well I intended to do a comparison between Watercolors and Acrylics, but I don't have the ambition anymore. My obsessive side has drifted away from the easel and into the dream space that is reading time, so unless I have a sudden burst of inspiration that just HAS to be painted, my brushes will most likely go back into a box until next winter after I have cycled through the reading, fishing, writing, sketching phases that is my life cycle.

 So we have time versus hobby, i guess that vaguely fits with the theme, no?





(*Image borrowed from google images)

1 comment:

  1. I think time makes a hobby, yes. I'm the same way, though. I paint and have this painting that I started last year and have yet to complete. It drives me insane, but I don't have the time to dedicate. If only there were more hours in the day!
    Ava

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Fun!